I am getting out of digital radio game. I gave it a whirl and found out it’s not my cup of tea!
Leave a reply if interested! Thanks for reading my ads!
I will sell items separately or together for a price you won’t be able to refuse!
Photos, demos, videos, facetime, etc. upon request.
- A SharkRF Openspot Model 2
- A Hytera Model PD 362 with extras (see below) pocket sized UHF analog and UHF Digital DMR HT with extras.
The Openspot 2 Supported Protocols and Networks:
- DMR (BrandMeister, DMRplus, DMR-MARC, Phoenix, XLX)
- D-STAR (DCS, REF/DPlus, XRF/DExtra, XLX)
- System Fusion/C4FM (FCS, YSFReflector)
- NXDN (NXDNReflector)
- P25 (P25Reflector)
- POCSAG (DAPNET)
- APRS messaging and location data forwarding (APRS-IS)
Supports cross modem modes (example: talk with your C4FM radio on DMR, and with your DMR radio on System Fusion networks).
- Web-based easy and fast Quick Setup
- No additional hardware required, works out of the box without a computer
- All accessories included you need to have the openSPOT2 up and running (USB-C cable, 120V/230V USB power supply)
- Built-in Wi-Fi and radio antenna
- Designed for 24/7 continuous use even in your vehicle with extreme fast bootup and USB power supply tolerance
- User manual available online
- Web interface for configuration and monitoring
- Create your own private radio network using our open source server application
Hytera Model PD 362
- Pocket Size Design
The color display allows good visibility even under extremely strong light. The compact antenna design and light weight PC & Metal frame design. The PD362 is 4.84 x 2.17 x 0.91 inches weighing 5.64oz.
- Micro USB Port
The Micro USB port allows you to use a standard USB to Micro USB to charge the radio.
- Compact Antenna
The creative and compact antenna design makes the PD362 sleek and gives it a cellular phone feel.
- Dual Mode: Analog & Digital
Dual mode (analog & digital) operation ensures a smooth analog to digital migration.
- One Touch Call/Text
Supports One Touch features that comprise of Preprogrammed Text Messages, Voice Calls and Supplementary Features.
- Simple Scan
Capable of scanning of analog voice/signaling or Digital voice/data.
- Versatile Voice Calls
The intelligent signaling supports various voice call types, including Private Call, Group Call , and All Call.
- Various Analog Signaling Types
Various analog signaling types various squelch control types (CTCSS / CDCSS), thus providing higher function expansion capacity to the analog world.
- Monochrome Display
Two line display with monochrome color and supports messaging with up to 64 characters.
|Frequency range||UHF: 430 – 470 MHz|
|Channel capacity||256 (128 Analog / 128 Digital)|
|Channel spacing||12.5/25 kHz|
|Operating voltage||3.7 V|
|Battery||2000 mAh Li-Ion|
|Battery service life (5/5/90)||approx. 10 h (analog)
approx. 12 h (digital)
|Frequency stability||±0.5 ppm|
|Antenna impedance||50 Ω|
|Dimensions (H×W×D)||4.84 x 2.17 x 0.91 Inches|
|RF Power Output||UHF: 1.5 / 3 W|
(Analog Emissions Designator)
|11 K0F3E at 12.5 kHz
16 K0F3E at 25 kHz
|4FSK Digital Modulation
(Digital Emissions Designator)
|12.5 kHz (data only): 7K60FXD
12.5 kHz (voice & data): 7K60FXW
|Conducted/Radiated Emission||-36 dBm < 1 GHz
-30 dBm > 1 GHz
|Modulation limiting||±2.5 kHz at 12.5 kHz
±5.0 kHz at 25 kHz
|FM Hum & Noise||40 dB at 12.5 kHz
45 dB at 25 kHz
|Adjacent channel selectivity||60 dB at 12.5 kHz
70 dB at 25 kHz
|Audio Response||+1 dB to -3 dB|
|Audio Distortion||≤ 3%|
|Digital vocoder type||AMBE++ or SELP|
|Sensitivity (analogue)||0.22 μV (12 dB SINAD)
0.22 μV (typical) (12 dB SINAD)
0.4 μV (20 dB SINAD)
|Sensitivity (digital)||0.22 μV / BER 5%|
|Adjacent channel selectivity
|60 dB at 12.5 kHz / 70 dB at 25 kHz
60 dB at 12.5 kHz / 70 dB at 25 kHz
|70 dB at 12.5/25 kHz
70 dB at 12.5/25 kHz
|Spurious response rejection
|70 dB at 12,5/25 kHz
70 dB at 12.5/25 kHz
|Spurious response rejection||40 dB at 12.5 kHz
45 dB at 25 kHz
|Nominal audio power output||0.4 W|
|Nominal audio distortion||≤ 5 %|
|Audio sensitivity||+1 dB to -3 dB|
|Conducted spurious emission||< -57 dBm|
|Operating temperature range||-30 °C to +60 °C|
|Storage temperature range||-40 °C to +85 °C|
|ESD||IEC 61000-4-2 (level 4)
±8 kV (contact discharge) ±15 kV (air discharge)
|Protection against dust and moisture||IP54|
|Shock and vibration resistance||MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G|
|Relative humidity||MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G|