Intelligent LiFePO4 portable power pack for off grid ham radio by DL4KA Oliver of DIY599.
Today we are interviewing Oliver DL4KA the popular ham radio designer and manufacturer of the PA500 & PA500E (Expedition) amplifiers. Oliver is just about to release a new intelligent portable ham radio power pack called the BAT500.
The BAT500 is more than a simple ham radio battery pack. It is a fully protected, LiFePO4 battery wth integrated MPPT charge controller, 3x DC outputs, protected input and outputs, cell balancing, and much, much more.
Join me in part one of the interview, where Oliver talks about the incredible portable power supply.
Share video URL: https://youtu.be/6CNnpvDXEL4
Available from: https://pileupdx.com/product/bat500-portable-power-system/
Want something interesting to dive in to while waiting for the next video?
– Visit my blog and website: https://oh8stn.org
– Latest deal, offers or support the channel? Visit https://oh8stn.org/blog/2019/12/17/deals-discounts-support/
– OH8STN on Patreon community:
– Become a YouTube channel member:
– Buy me a rootbeer: PayPal: